CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Search This Blog

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Fun with Everyday Paper Dolls...



After being enabled by the wonderful women over on the Sista's thread of the Cricut Message Board, I gave in and purchased the Every Day Paper Doll cart (thanks ladies)... the girls and I had fun this afternoon creating a few dolls, 3 to be exact. I was a little intimidated about creating the faces on the dolls but I think that we did a pretty good job on making them look cute:-). Okay... my 7 year old son was a little jealous of all the fun, so I made him a little football doll (he's currently on the injured reserve list)

3 comments:

Treva

Love your paperdolls, they are so cute, tfs.

Sharon "Sassy" Butler

Girl...you are wokring this cart you will have to give lessons on layering.

Creative Genealogy Scrapbooking

This is so cute. You even put nail polish on. LOL.

Post a Comment

Music Player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones