CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Search This Blog

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Scrap Corner

I don't have my own scrap room YET... I occupy a corner of our TV/Game Room... soooo when Michaels had their craft storage on sale for 50% off I took advantage and invested in a few Jetmax storage cubes ( 9 to be exact:-). The cubes were surprisingly easy to assemble and even easier to load with all my supplies...
Now that everything has its' own place, scrapping is so much easier and I spend less time looking for things.



Scrap Table... (project in progress...)


Cricut Expression and Juke Box (thx. Scrap Cheryl)
My daughter's 1st. L/O



Tool Caddy and Cart Storage

JetMax Cubes

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Music Player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones