CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Search This Blog

Monday, November 9, 2009

Let it snow!!!

I'm so excited... my two daughters are officially papercrafters... Craftyminds over on the Cricut message board is hosting a 12 and under Christmas card swap. I thought this would be a great opportunity for the girls to learn more about papercrafting and recieve some cool cards from other kids... Initally Trinity only wanted to do the swap; however Ciara joined in on the fun while making this card. Here is the 1st. of 5 cards that Trinity signed up to make. They only needed my help with ripping the paper for the snow and showing them how to properly use my acrylic stamping block. I'm so excited, now I have  live in craft partners!!!





The girls really did an awesome job, they used MS glitter, stickles, pop dots, and stamps.
Cricut Cart- Christmas Cheer for the reindeer and the snowflakes
$1.00 Stamp for Joanns

3 comments:

Ms_Dee

Cute, cute, cute.......i have to remember to add your blog to my blogsite.......Nice blog lady and love your xmas cards....i have to get a jump on my cards...i'll probably start tomorrow...So how are you lady...i am at work ....and doing some bloghopping so I decided to check some of my sistas blogs out....You all ready for the holidays????Busy time of the year for me...But I'm hanging in there....TTYL...

Treva

Congrats to you and your lil crafters, the cards are too cute! Love your music too!

Penny Light/Light Whimsy

These cards are so cute! Well done to your little team.

Post a Comment

Music Player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones