CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I Hope U Dance...

This week over on PlatinumScraps, we were asked to use the below sketch by Robin to create a one page lay-out...


Using elements from the dress that my daughter wore to the 2010 Father-Daughter dance ... I created a Paris themed lay-out based on the sketch... I hope that you enjoy my interpretation of the sketch!!!


Carts used:
Everyday Paper Dolls- grass
From My Kitchen- cheese wedge
Forever Young- perfume bottle
Gypsy Font- title
Gypsy Wandering- music note
Pooh and Friends- clouds
SCAL- Eiffel Tower, Sacre Coeur, wine bottle and glasses, doves

* I used various cardstock and printed paper

2 comments:

Brittney

"Beautiful", I love this layout and even more I love the fact that they have shared a dance already. I am sure your daughter will cherish this layout one day.

Miss Misi

Very pretty and I love that background paper!

Post a Comment

Music Player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones