CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Search This Blog

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Umm, Umm, Good

OMG, why did ACmoore start selling Auntie Anne's Pretzel Kits??? The kids and I are hooked. Everytime we visit the mall we treat ourselves to this awesome little treat, so imagine my delight when I stumbled across these little bad boys on a recent ACM run!!! I couldn't wait to get home and try them out so let me give you the rundown. For under $7.00 bucks you are able to make 8 or so full size pretzels or an assortment of other pretzel shapes (get creative, we did) AND they taste exactly like AA's!! I watched a couple youtube videos and the kids and I were off to create some umm, umm good pretzels!! We've purchased several kits since our first try and let me say these pretzels haven't disappointed us yet ( you really must try them, they come with a salt and cin/sugar pack)...
A little pretzel die-cut detail for ya!

2 comments:

Treva

Great LO, love the paper and those embellishments rock!

Angi Barrs

Love Your adorable page. Happy New Year!

Post a Comment

Music Player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones