CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Search This Blog

Monday, June 14, 2010

Dabbling in Photography...

Last week, our dear friend Anthony loaned me his older model Canon DSLR to "try out"....
You see, I have been debating on whether or not I need to upgrade from my point & shot (hmmm...) after very little practice I can say that I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the DSLR...
I'm still on the basic functions of the camera; however, I can see us becoming fast friends!!!
Here are a few pics that I have taken over the last week.
Each day I learn something new and cannot wait to explore all the functions.
Now, I need to start saving for my upgrade, so PC please stop coming out with new carts!!!!



Son


With my Daddy's Hand- ds getting his hair cut by his daddy...


Flower from the front garden

I have a long way to go but I am having soooo much fun practicing...

5 comments:

Teniqua

Those pictures are not bad!!!! I also want to upgrade to a DSLR camera. At least you got to play with one!!!! LOL

Scrappin Sista

very nice pictures!!!! i hope you get the camera you like soon!!!!

Pink Cricut Mom

How nice are those pictuers!! Good luck on the upgrade!

Xonetra

very nice photos...what a handsome boy...i love the black and white photo...it really captures "the hair cut" !! TFS

WrinkleFreeDiva

Beautiful pics! Ya done great!

Post a Comment

Music Player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones