CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Search This Blog

Monday, August 2, 2010

Birthday Diva on Board!!!!

On Saturday, my daughter Trinity celebrated her 10th Birthday with an outing to the nail salon and mall with six of her friends (whew what a day, these little ladies have some energy!)...
Oh my, why didn't someone warn me before I agreeded to take on this Birthday wish????
All in all we had a wonderful and eventful day.
In keeping with the Birthday Diva theme, I altered a canvas bag for each girl using HTV and iron on bling... Oh what fun. In addition, I created Trinity her very own Birthday Diva t-shirt once again using HTV, SCAL and the I-Rock
( If you don't have this nifty lil tool, you should go out and get it  ...)

It's the Birthday GIRL!!!
Canvas bags purchased from Michael's
                                      
   Birthday Diva Shirt





Supplies used:

Michaels Canvas Bags
Target T-shirt
Heat Transfer Vinyl
Iron on Bling
I-Rock Bling and tool
SCAL
Edwardian Script Font
Princess Font ( for the nail polish and cell phone)



Please excuse the poor picture quality...
This was a last minute picture.

8 comments:

Nicole

Cute Bags & cute shirt!

Pamela

Your DD is so cute! Love the bag and the t-shirt!

Da Shawnna

That shirt and those bags are the business!! Love them! I'm sure your DD had an absolute blast too!

Tamika

I love the Birthday diva shirt, the nail polish is just too cute, and yes I love setting with the I-rock!

Beebeebabs

Happy belated Bday Trinity - Wow you did a great job on the shirt and bag tfs!!

Treva

Nubian, You rock and set the bar high for birthday celebrations. Love the t-shirt and bags can I put in my order for February?

Unknown

Nubian, These are so cute! Where do you purchase your heat transfer vinyl from?

Nubian Crafter

Ladies, thanks for the compliments... @ Treva, girl you can do it!!! After that t-shirt that you made for E, the bags will be easy...
@mrsbethel4054, I order my vinyl from http://www.specialty-graphics.com/ they offer a ton of colors and have super fast shipping... Let me know if you have any questions about how to use the HTV.

Post a Comment

Music Player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones