CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Search This Blog

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Who Dat & two inital monogram tumbler

I pray that each of you had a wonderful Holiday. This year my family hosted Christmas dinner, our home was full of family, laughter, and love... For the first time in over 50 years the RDU area of North Carolina had a white Christmas; therefore our guests left a little earlier then expected:-(  Overall, we had an awesome day and I cannot wait until our next family gathering.
Now, on to our regular scheduled post, I have a couple more tumblers to share... The first tumbler was created for my sista Tsrel over on the Cricut MB... Every year, we exchange Christmas gifts... what better gift then a personalized who dat tumbler and ornament!


The second tumbler was created for an elderly lady that my cousin sits with during the week... According to my cousin, Ms. Finn " drinks out of the same cup everyday" so hopefully she will give this one a try...
I used the font Monotype Corsiva for the monogram, a svg for the scallop and butterflies that I pixel traced into MTC.






7 comments:

Nicole

Great gifts Nubian!

DivineScrapper

Love love them... I need some of those tumblers.. emailed you!!

-kiss kiss

Dee

Cute projects. I know Mrs. T is going to love that tumbler.

Nubian Crafter

Ladies, thanks for the compliments and yes Ms. T loved her tumbler, now she wants to place an order for her ladies group... Lei, I sent you a pm:-)

schnurse2004

Love the tumblers.. you are so creative and your projects rock.. You also have a very nice blog..listening to the music makes me not want to leave...keep up the great work..

Unknown

I am new visitor to your site and I love your work

Nubian Crafter

Kaleptra, thanks for stopping by, I love visitors!

Post a Comment

Music Player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones