CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Water bottles and tumblers galore!!!

This has been a super busy and crazy week and it's only Wednesday.
On Friday my oldest son came down with a nasty cold and strep throat, then to top it off I started feeling sick on Sunday night...
Uggh, what awful timing... I had orders that HAD to be completed, basketball mom duties to fulfill and my regular job to deal with ( did I mention, I hate being sick).
Anywho, on to the important stuff:-)...
I was asked to decorate 14  aluminum water bottles  for my  8 year old cousin's birthday party.  The birthday girl requested each guests name with butterflies on one side of the bottle (easy enough)! I wanted to do something special on the Bday girls water bottle so I found an awesome Justin Bieber svg file on the SCAL forum ( thanks Sweetness4713 for sharing your cool file) and I added this to the opposite side. The name font is Storybook created using MTC and the butterflies are a random clip art image that I traced in MTC.


All the other water bottles look similar to the ones shown
My name is Nubian and I'm an addict... YES, I have admitted that I have an addiction. I can't stop altering these double walled acrylic tumblers. I'll be cruising the net, see an image and the next thing you know I'm decorating a tumbler!!!
Whew, what a relief :-)
A co-worker requested these two tumblers for her 13 and 16 y/o nieces. The only information that she provided to me was their names and ages.
My goodness, I haven't been 16 in years and have NO idea what teenagers today really like- so hopefully I hit the mark. The images were found in google and I traced them in MTC. I used the Hot Fudge font on Brianna and the Princess font on Brittini.

Click on pictures to enlarge


5 comments:

Treva

Great job, I'm just going to pay you to do mine, I dodn't have the time and you have it down to a science! TFS!

Nubian Crafter

Treva, I will have you working with vinyl if I have to come over and get you started:-). Seriously, I owe you so do you want me to make one for E? Call me...

lovemypaper

Very nice job,you do such a wonderful job using vinyl!tfs they are going to love them!I have been thinking about mtc but have not jump off the fence yet! But I do have scal!

Jacqueline Richardson

I think you have a wonderful gift. What is scal? and where did you get the vinyl? Please help. My daughter's sleep over is coming up soon!!

Nubian Crafter

Tooprecious, thanks for the compliment. SCAL is a program that allows you to cut images other then whats on your carts. I actually used MTC which is a similar program on this project... JMI but I like MTC better, check out the site http://forum.make-the-cut.com/ and get a feel for it. Send me your email addy so we can chat. Thx

Post a Comment

Music Player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones